Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Deepest Apologies

I just want to publically apologize to everyone in my zumba (BAZOOM!) classes.  I am so, so sorry.  I really do feel badly.  It's not something I think I can change, though, you're all just going to have to put up with me.

See, I have a problem.  I can't stop talking/laughing/making faces/smacking people's butts in bazoom.

It's not my fault.  Actually, it's totally my fault.  But it can not be helped.

Since I left my job, I am home.  Alone.  All day.

I am starved....STARVED.....for social interaction.  True, I have sweet Sam, our dog.  He's wonderful.  But not the best conversationalist.  He doesn't talk back.  Although I have imagined him talking back a few times.  And sometimes he has a french accent.  It depends on his expression at the time whether he has the accent or not.

But other than that, nuthin'.  Zip.  Quiet.  I have a hard time with the quiet.

So by the time I get to bazoom, I'm all revved up.  To chat.

Take tonight, for example.  When I walked in to bazoom, I was so happy to see so many ladies who I know and LOVE to chat with!  What a treat!!!  Then the music started.  Did that stop me?  Nope.  I make comments throughout the class, talking about my lack of hip skills, commenting on others' zumba faces (and my own for that matter), making faces when I misstep, yap yap yap yap yap.  Then in between songs, during water breaks, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

YOU POOR POOR PEOPLE IN MY BAZOOM CLASS!!!!  HOW DO YOU PUT UP WITH ME???

I truly do feel badly about it.  Not bad enough to stop, of course, but bad enough to say....

......I REALLY AM SORRY.

As for the butt smacking, well, that rarely happens.  And that's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment