I have given it some thought, and here are some of the ways I WOW:
- I shower (you're welcome)
- I usually put on eye makeup, as I look terribly washed out without it IMHO
- I have been known to randomly pounce a standing Sean, a la Calvin and Hobbes. True story.
- I don't do it often, so when I do take the garbage out it definitely gets a WOW
- I speak in random accents at random times
- The shoe thing, obviously
- On occasion, I don't let the laundry pile up. Huge WOW factor.
- Oscar night costume changes
- I told the boys that I would make them give me a booty shake when they ask for things until they are 18 years old. That got me a WOW, as well as some dirty looks
- I took my 11 year old to see Les Mis, and after the "Master of the House" scene he leaned over and asked me "Is that 'humping'?"
I think that last one is a good one to end on. Great parenting gets a WOW every time.