Thursday, April 19, 2012

Everyone, Say Hello to Mulva ("Hello, Mulva")!

There was a texting frenzy this evening amongst some of my girlfriends.

Sorry....Sean just called me "phlegmmy" and I got distracted.

OK - I'm back.  So there was this texting frenzy.  We're talking 27, 28 texts being tossed around in a matter of minutes.  The topic was an incognito name.  Basically, when I'm blogging about my girls and they don't want me to use their real name, what name should we use?  Here were the suggestions:

Isadora
Mary Alice
Alma
Malvina

Then Mulva got thown in the ring - DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

So whenever you see me write about Mulva, it is an incognito-fabaoo-hot-mama-from-the-EJ-or-thereabouts.

Just thought you should know.  World, meet Mulva.  She's pleased to meet you.

OH - and Sam the dog ate a lot of tampons today - unused, don't panic.  I wanted to write more about it but my friend Mulva asked me not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment