Saturday, December 1, 2012

TMI but I can't help myself

Just now on the couch:

Me: "What is that smell?"

Both boys look at me like "I don't know".

Me:  "TJ I think it's you!  Get over here."

I grab him and pull him over to me.  He thinks I'm going to tickle him so he starts giggling and squealing.

Me:  "Gimme your armpit!"

TJ:  "AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!" 

Me:  "Get over here!"

TJ:  "AUGH NO TICKLES!!!"

Me:  "I'm not tickling you - get over here!!!"

I finally get his arm hoisted up and BOY does he stink!

Me:  "TJ it's you!  Your pit stinks!"

TJ:  "PUBERTY HAS HIT!!!  SMELL, EVERYONE!"

Me:  "TJ go to Dad.  Sean, smell TJ!"

Sean:  "Uh, no thank you."

Me:  "Sean you HAVE TO!"

TJ: "Dad, SMELL THE LOVE!"

Sean:  "I'm not smelling the love."

Me:  "You're his father!  You have to!  This is a big day!"

TJ:  "SMELL THE LOVE!!!"

Sean:  "I really don't have to."

Me:  "OF COURSE YOU DO!!!"

TJ:  "SMELL THE LOVE!!!"

Me:  "You can't not smell the love, Sean."

Sean:  "Oh my god, OK TJ."

Sean sniffs and says, "Yup, you stink."

TJ:  "Now let me smell you."

Sean:  "I used deodorant already, it's not fair."

TJ sniffs and says, "I just smell fresh air."

Me:  "Peter, get over here and let me see if you stink too."

I grab his arm, hoist it up, and sniff.

Me:  "Nope, you're not stinky at all."

Pete:  "WOO HOO!!!!"


And that's Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment