Thursday, December 13, 2012

Addendum to my previous post, with a bonus at the end!!!

It has been brought to my attention that my previous blog post, while humorous, came across screaming "LAUREN IS A MESS!!"  This was far from my intention, as this was not a list of things that occurred during one outing, rather over a period of 20+ years of alcohol consumption.  We're talkin' teen years, dorm years, college years....and let's get real folks, how many of you looked at that list and said "I've done that!"

And I went to UVM, so I know that you UVMers can confirm your participation in such events.

In any case, it is what it is.

AND, bonus for today, I have learned that to say "suck it" in Spanish, or at least a Spanglish version, is "Chup it" (pronounced "choop").

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment