Monday, December 10, 2012

Ugly Criers

I think I'm an ugly crier.

I'm certainly not a cute crier, because when I cry, I'm trying to stop myself from crying.  Hence, ugly crying.

But at least I'm not famous and my ugly crying face is not out there for all to see and copy and paste into blogs.  There are some seriously ugly criers out there.

Kim Kardashian, ugly famous-for-no-reason crier.





Heidi Montag, ugly made-of-plastic crier.


(By the way, how funny is that subtitle?)



Farrah Abraham, ugly teen-mom-is-selfish-and-has-no-clue crier.

http://nyulocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/farrah-ugly-cry.jpg


You get the picture.

I'm sure I'm an ugly crier too, but you're not going to see a picture of it here.  'Cause that's the kind of blogger I am.  If/when I get famous, I promise I will allow ugly crying Lauren pictures.  I'm a giver.

Have a nice day.


UPDATE!!!  THANK YOU HANA!!!

How could I have forgotten Claire Danes, My-So-Called ugly crier?!?!



There - that ought to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment