Monday, October 1, 2012

A Quick Little Dose of Wisdom

I just had a too-quick visit with a friend when I was supposed to be running errands.  This visit, in my opinion, was a much better use of my time for a couple of reasons:  number one, because I love to see my good friends, and number two, we got into a discussion that resulted in a good catch phrase for me to remember when things get tough.

 When the head is over here:




and the heart is over here:





it's time to follow your head.


And I'm talking about your BRAIN, you dirty minded little people.


No matter what the situation is, no matter how much it hurts, if you logically know something isn't good for you, even though you may want it, follow your logic.  Your head will lead you in the right direction and you will do what is best for you in the long run.


That's it for today.  I can't give you too much wisdom or you'll all get spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment