Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Attention: please change my ads

Since my most recent post was published, the ads that have popped up on my screen are like this:

Cheap Sexy Shoes!

Date Asian Women!

That's when I stopped looking and decided that this post will be directed toward the type of ads I'd like to see on my blog.  Also, if anyone knows how to set Blogger Ads so that skanky ads don't show up anymore, please let me know.  Please forgive my gratuitous posting of the following:

Saks Fifth Avenue
Autism
Manolo Blahnik
Oscar de la Renta
Diane Von Furstenberg
Life Is Good!
Raising healthy children
Classic literature
Hawaii
Tretorns (remember those?  I'm pretty sure an ad for them won't come up but what great sneakers they were....sigh.....I miss them.....)
Broadway Show Tunes
Culture culture culture!!!!!

Thank you - that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment