Wednesday, October 10, 2012

When did Halloween become trampy?

My dear friend Jennie, from Bogota, was here for one night so of course we were looking up Super Girl costumes on her computer.  Listed under the Super Girl costumes were sheer body stockings.  The girls wearing them were just wearing these body nylons, basically, and nothing else.  What were they dressed up as?  I'm not seeing a costume.  Smoke?  Steam?  Dusk?  I don't get it. Their boobs, by the way, were totally real, I'm sure of it.

Which got me to thinking - when did Halloween become trampy?  And who really wears these costumes?  Besides the college girls who wear kleenex-sized dresses, I mean.  That's a no-brainer.  But are there really "adults" who wear these costumes?  And where do they live?  I've never seen them.  I'm no wallflower - I've been to my share of parties in my time, and I have never ever seen a tramp-filled party.  Maybe I'm going to the wrong parties.  Is there like a secret trampy society out there that I don't know about?  And if so, what do the guys wear?  Socks?  And are those socks sheer too?

I realize I sound a little judgmental - I'm not trying to be.  I'm simply astounded that there is a secret underground tramp body stocking and male peen nylon wearing society out there that I never knew about.  It's bewilderment, really, not judgement.  More power to the tramps and male hos.  Really. 

One more thought though - don't they get cold?

OK - enough about that.  My final thought for today is about Contigo Coffee Travel Mugs.  Thank god for them.  If it weren't for them I would have had to change my top 3 times already today.  I'm not kidding.  3 times.  I got mad balance skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment