Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Bestest Lauren EVAH

Giving up the hooch was a major thing I've done for the betterment of the Lauren.  Now we are all a work in progress, and I started thinking about all the other things I should do to create the most faboo Lauren evah. 

Please notice I said "should".  At this point in time it's a "should" list.  These things aren't happening any time soon.

  1. Give up sweets.  Or at least cut down (not happening)
  2. Exercise more (I'm already doing zumba 2-4 times a week, whaddya want from me???)
  3. Sing more (no one is subjected to the torture except my poor boys in the car)
  4. Walk the dog more (this one is totally do-able, I don't care what you say you pesky ankle!)
  5. Be more patient with the kids in the morning (working on it but I can only be pushed so far)
  6. Stay in better touch with my favorite people who live far away (this one I can TOTALLY do!)
  7. Paint the living room (maybe I should do this one without telling Sean?  Surprises are nice.)
  8. Paint the bedroom (harder to do as a surprise because I can't move the furniture by myself.  Any volunteers?)
  9. Cook more new dishes.  LOVE this one!!!
  10. Cut down on my TV time
  11. Find a job.


Any other ideas?

To be truthful I really don't see the TV one happening at all, as the cheese I watch makes my own life look like paradise.  Let's not burst that bubble, shall we?

As for finding a job, I'd love to do radio commercials.  I think that would be fun.  I have a GREAT look for radio! 

So that's my "should" list.

Ooh - I forgot to add one!

12.  Get a good tan hanging out at the pool with the ladies.

Actually, that one should be #1.




1 comment:

  1. How about: Build an addition to the house (or perhaps reclaim a room)and devote it the best way to desplay all of your faboo shoes and add space for tiaras, feather boas, etc. It could be a sitting/tv room just for you! Then you could feel like "Lauren Vanderpump" while WATCHING Lisa Vanderpump!

    ReplyDelete