Please notice I said "should". At this point in time it's a "should" list. These things aren't happening any time soon.
- Give up sweets. Or at least cut down (not happening)
- Exercise more (I'm already doing zumba 2-4 times a week, whaddya want from me???)
- Sing more (no one is subjected to the torture except my poor boys in the car)
- Walk the dog more (this one is totally do-able, I don't care what you say you pesky ankle!)
- Be more patient with the kids in the morning (working on it but I can only be pushed so far)
- Stay in better touch with my favorite people who live far away (this one I can TOTALLY do!)
- Paint the living room (maybe I should do this one without telling Sean? Surprises are nice.)
- Paint the bedroom (harder to do as a surprise because I can't move the furniture by myself. Any volunteers?)
- Cook more new dishes. LOVE this one!!!
- Cut down on my TV time
- Find a job.
Any other ideas?
To be truthful I really don't see the TV one happening at all, as the cheese I watch makes my own life look like paradise. Let's not burst that bubble, shall we?
As for finding a job, I'd love to do radio commercials. I think that would be fun. I have a GREAT look for radio!
So that's my "should" list.
Ooh - I forgot to add one!
12. Get a good tan hanging out at the pool with the ladies.
Actually, that one should be #1.