Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This is a "cute shoes all day" kind of day, for sure

Clearly I'm being tested.

So in January I declared, with all the confidence in the world, that this is going to be "The Year of Lauren".

Never, EVER declare that this is going to be your year.  At least not out loud.  It hasn't exactly worked out the way that I planned.

This morning I was diagnosed with a degenerative jaw problem...my right "ball" if you will, of the famous "ball and socket" partnership, is wearing away.  I hold tension in my jaw when I sleep (tension????  what tension???) and this is progressing the ball-wearage.  Yes, I just made up a new word.

There is a device, however, that will help!  Apparently it's made out of gold because it's super expensive and insurance won't cover it.  Time to get creative.  Never fear, we WILL get creative and take care of it.  I may even bedazzle it, like a tooth grill, with the words "SUCK IT" in glittering sparkle for all the world to see.

Now I'm going to watch Intervention, or something equally shocking, so I can remember just how wonderful my life really is.

And it really is.

PS - I am wearing fabulous shoes, all day.  I may even have a costume change.  Take that, stupid degenerative jaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment