Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm So Boring

I haven't written anything for a while.  That's because there is no way to put a humorous, positive spin on laundry.  Can't happen.  It's a proven fact.

I played truth or dare last weekend.  Actually it was just "dare", as the hostess said we were not allowed to select truth.  I won't say what anyone else had to do, but as for me, I ended up with a side pony tail, shampoo in my dry hair, nibbling a carrot, and my leg was drawn on to resemble a candy cane.  I think there were a couple of other things but I must have blocked them out of my memory.

Innocent enough, right?  Not so bad.  It could have been much worse.

School is almost out.  Peter will be busy with soccer and basketball camp.  TJ's summer project is to help me train our dog to be his autism service dog.  Cool stuff, but a lot of work.  Hopefully not too much work for a 12 year old to be successful at - I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and, TJ has a Mohawk.



Well, that's about it for me.  So how are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment