Tuesday, July 30, 2013

There really is no place like home

I'm home from the hospital.  I haven't slept the past 2 nights because my roommate snores MUCH worse than my husband ever has, and she has 7,000 loud visitors who don't like to leave.  So this afternoon after I tried to nap and a doctor came in and said "this is a party!!!" I knew it was time to go.

We stopped at the pharmacy on the way home to fill my prescriptions.  Sean went in while my greasy hair and I stayed in the car.  When Sean came back I pretended he surprised me so I could say "what are tryin' to do?  Give me a pulmonary embolism?!?!"

Get it?  'Cause I have a pulmonary embolism???

Then driving home Sean said "that guy in the car in front of us was so scary looking I almost had a pulmonary embolism!!!"

You can imagine the rest of the ride home.  We cracked ourselves up.

I'm so happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment