Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's way too late to fool you guys

My high school reunion is coming up.  I have 2 of them, actually.  One is in the fall for the school I attended from 3rd grade to 10th grade.  The other is in a couple of weeks at my former beloved boarding school of 2 years - Northfield Mount Hermon.

By the way, the word "Northfield" just autocorrected to the word "Mortified".  Hahahahaha!!!!

Since I am Joanne Average, when I think of attending my reunion, I think what most people think:  I need to lose weight! I need to get new clothes!  I need to be my most fabulous self!

Then I remember - too late for my most fabulous self.  I write about everything (almost) in this blog.  So anyone who reads this blog (is anyone reading this blog???) already knows what I'm up to.  The jig is up.  No fake outs possible.

Damn.

Well, at least now that I am booze free, I can drive the 3am stolen golf cart safely.  BORROWED!!!  Borrowed, not stolen!!!!  What golf cart?  I have no idea what you're talking about.

See you soon fellow faboo'88ers - I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Some people your blog, we just don't reply.

    ReplyDelete