Friday, January 4, 2013

A Few Things...

  1. My hands look like my grandmother's. Not in the "how lovely, we have the same hands" way but the "holy crap my hands look old and wrinkly" way. I don't think there is enough lotion in the world to repair this.
  2. Hair removal is an issue. I think I'm becoming obsessed with it. I had a dream last night that I had a full mustache and beard. I tried some cream hair remover and burned the hell out of my lip. It's not a good look.
  3. My dog thinks he's a cat. He's not. He's an 80 pound lab. That doesn't stop him from lying on me and batting me with his paw. He also talks, like Chewbacca.
  4. I have lost patience with the Real Housewives series - the girls act so badly and are horrible to each other. Is this a sign of age or a sign or wisdom? Or both? We may never know. PS - just because I've lost patience with it doesn't mean I can stop watching it. There's something wrong with me.
  5. My husband's incredible sense of humor came pouring out like a geyser on New Year's Eve and it was a cross between hysterical and mortifying. There was a label maker involved. That's all I'm going to say about that.
  6. I hate my hair.
  7. TJ said "I love you" to me tonight without me saying it first. For the first time ever. He's 12. I cried like a baby and I'll never forget it. I didn't even realize it had never happened before until it happened. True story.
  8. I'm thinking of putting on fabulously dramatic make up one day next week and walking around all day with it on, just to see how people look at me. I think I need a project.


No comments:

Post a Comment