Monday, December 22, 2014

For All of You

What a weird year.

In a lot of ways it has been wonderful - my kids have grown so much, and I couldn't be prouder of the responsible, thoughtful young men they are becoming.  And my dreamboat has proven time and time again how wonderful he is - thank god for him.  He is my rock, and my heart.

In other ways, it has been very tough.  More than once, I have never felt more misunderstood.  In that sense I have dealt with some situations I never have before, and never want to again.

But all in all, I have never been stronger, and I have never felt more supported by my friends and family.  I have some amazing people in my life, and am so fortunate to have them.  I am thankful for them every day.

And I am so fortunate to have these wonderful readers!  I have received such great comments that make me smile, and make me think.  I am so thankful for them as well.

So to all of you, I wish a happy and healthy new year, filled with love, laughs, growth, challenges, successes, and yes, even some failures.  For it is through these failures that we learn the most.

But most of all, I wish you all love, joy and hope.

XOXO
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Back atcha! Here is to a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your life with us - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for joining me here! Happy New Year!

      Delete