Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holy Inappropriateness

Sean got a game for Christmas from my sister.  It's called "Cards Against Humanity".  It's basically Apples to Apples, but much dirtier, and highly inappropriate.  HIGHLY. 

Now those of you who know me personally know how random I can be.  Always have been.  The more random something is, the funnier I tend to think it is.  That's just me.  But some of these cards are SO random that I'm not sure if even I would have thought of them in creating this game. 

(Oh how I wish I had created this game.  It's like Laurie Berkner having my job - it so should have been me). 

(If that sounded egocentric, well, suck it.  Sometimes I'm a little egocentric).

Here are some (not so dirty) examples of cards:

Flying sex snakes

BATMAN!!!

Bees?

Mr. Clean....right behind you!

Vigorous jazz hands

Are you laughing?  If yes, you've either played this game and are remembering the first time you saw these paired with something that was hysterical, or you're as random as I am.

If not, well, sorry. 

And there is another card about two little people doing something, but I can't bring myself to type it.  Go buy this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment