Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our dog is going to have to register as a sex offender

I couldn't let this day end without writing about today's.....um.....events:


My friend Lisa, who I love, brought her yellow lab Jackson over to play with Sam.  Sam's the black lab.  He's ours.  He's 8 1/2 months old.  And clearly, he has no reservations about showing his true feelings at any time.

I wish I could have gotten a picture of what happened next...Jackson looking at Lisa and I, sitting on the deck sipping our tea, while Sam side humped his head.  Bonk, bonk, bonk, bonk....his head shaking side to side with eyes pleading for help, while Sam humped away, devil may care.  Lisa and I laughed SO hard....you know that laugh where no sound comes out, and you can't breathe?  That kind of laugh.  It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Sam and Jackson continued their exploration of new found love for each other throughout their visit...in some cultures I think Lisa and I would owe each other goats.

Did I mention that Sam will be trained to be a service dog for TJ?  Looks like Jackson's the one who got serviced.

Yes, I really did just say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment