Friday, January 25, 2013

WOW

I just saw an Olay Regenerist ad that asked "How do you WOW?"

I have given it some thought, and here are some of the ways I WOW:

  • I shower (you're welcome)
  • I usually put on eye makeup, as I look terribly washed out without it IMHO
  • Deodorant
  • I have been known to randomly pounce a standing Sean, a la Calvin and Hobbes. True story.
  • I don't do it often, so when I do take the garbage out it definitely gets a WOW
  • I speak in random accents at random times
  • The shoe thing, obviously
  • On occasion, I don't let the laundry pile up. Huge WOW factor.
  • Oscar night costume changes
  • I told the boys that I would make them give me a booty shake when they ask for things until they are 18 years old. That got me a WOW, as well as some dirty looks
  • I took my 11 year old to see Les Mis, and after the "Master of the House" scene he leaned over and  asked me "Is that 'humping'?"

I think that last one is a good one to end on. Great parenting gets a WOW every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment