Thursday, August 1, 2013

Do not panic!

I had a quick visit to the emergency room today - everything is fine.  A little scare.  I'm really tired right not but not too tired to post highlights from the Sean and Lauren show.



Sean:  "The docs are talking about you - shhh! They're saying...'her husband is awesome.' "

Me:  "Want me to hold my breath and make the machine beep?"
Sean:  (deadpan) "That's a fun game."

Me:  "I'm bored - dance!"  (He did!)


Me:  "This sucks - I want to leave."

Sean:  "I'll wheel you right to the car - they'll never notice."
Me:  "Yeah but they'll hear the getaway music playing in the background."
Sean:  "And hear my crazy old man laugh."

Me:  "I have to pee."
Sean shows me the bedpan display a la Vanna White.
Me:  "I'm not peeing in a pan!"
Sean:  "That's how they used to do it."
Me:  "Who is they?  They from the hospital days of yore?"
Sean:  "Yes, that is they."

Good thing we weren't there for very long.  Maybe they heard us and let us go home to spare them further performance?  Woo hoo!  Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment